Sacred Band

Sacred Band Forums

HomeHome  PortailPortail  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Grinkles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grinkles

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-10-19

PostSubject: Grinkles   Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:49 am

Character's Name: Grinkles

Class: Enchanter

Level: 65

AAs: 545 AAs (All); 31st tome currently in progress.

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

Estimated play time during a week/when you play: My schedule is fairly open at least until 2014 hits. I've been known on occasion to spend 12+ hours in one day on SoD, but this varies according to my level of enthusiasm.

Any alts you think are relevant: My most noteworthy alt is a 65 CLR with full relics named Ploom, though I am not interested in advancing this or any other alt at this time. For kicks, I may as well also mention here that I have the #1 (by far) 55 CLR whose name is Wheeby.

Why you want to join SB: I do not want to stop raiding simply because Chaotic Winds, my former guild, disbanded. Raiding is the thing I most look forward to about SoD, even when I have nothing to gain from the target in question. However, I *do* prefer raiding at on-tier whenever possible.

Your future game/raid ambitions: I would like to continue on to NZ kill #38 and onward to see if that lousy purple robe will ever drop to see new raid content eventually and have a good time in the company of nice people. Looting my first raid drop upgrade since 2012 would be a plus, but this isn't my top ambition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Grinkles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Band :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: