Sacred Band

Sacred Band Forums

HomeHome  PortailPortail  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Raid attendance formulas and money split determination

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quila
Senior Member of the Nick Manning fanclub

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-04-25

PostSubject: Raid attendance formulas and money split determination   Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:40 pm

Starting with the raid on August 12 we're tracking raid attendance by a point system. These points are not DKP, just my way to determine who is putting in time and who isn't as active. The big thing this will be used for is determining raid money splits. At the end of every month I will post a list of everyone who raided during that month along with point totals, max possible points and raid attendance %. After that I will have the total amount of money looted for that month.

The formula works like this:

Each raid boss = added points equal to their tier. Most spires mobs are tier 11.
Clearing for tier 11+ or long clears (Sanctum, deep yclist) will get half of the tier points rounded down.

each raid will have a total amount of points awarded, this is points given to everyone added together. At the end of the month these will all be added and divided into the amount of platinum looted/gained from sales for the month. As an example, the raid on August 12 had Perfected Bone Golem (+11) one failure credit (+5) one clear credit (+5) total points = 21 If you're boxing someone only YOU get points, not the person you're boxing. So if all 18 are non-boxes the total points awarded would be 368. The total amount of platinum looted was somewhere around 2300. For the sake of numbers, lets assume that every raid will end up around the same and that's an average. Also figure we raid 10 times a month. That would end up being 23000pp / 3680 pts = 6.25pp per point. If you've made every raid you would earn 210 points which would make your split 1312.5pp for the month. ONLY MAINS WILL EARN POINTS!

The requirements to get the split are:

You are actively progressing your character outside of raids. This includes exp groups, charm farming, questing etc... (This applies to people that are under-tiered. If you're on tier already (Tomes and charm (at least eternal) you won't be as scrutinized.
You have a minimum of 50% of the total raid points (50% attendance) for the month.

We will not tell you how to spend your money but it will be frowned upon to spend it on alts when you don't have at least your eternal.

If you have any questions please contact me in game or post here. Smile

Quila
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daneross
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Raid attendance formulas and money split determination   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Quila does Math!

study

Quila

PostSubject: Re: Raid attendance formulas and money split determination   Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:46 pm

only when necessary!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krentil
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 970
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Raid attendance formulas and money split determination   Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:16 pm

i have a question. how should we work abyss raids? maybe split between the people that were there after we leave?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quila

PostSubject: Re: Raid attendance formulas and money split determination   Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Yes, 6 man and 12 mans should just go ahead and split among the participating people. No need to count attendance for those either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raid attendance formulas and money split determination   

Back to top Go down

Raid attendance formulas and money split determination
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1