Sacred Band

Sacred Band Forums

HomeHome  PortailPortail  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Better Web Browere (ie: Internet Explorer has becom teh sux)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daneross
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Better Web Browere (ie: Internet Explorer has becom teh sux)   Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:48 pm

I'm having an exceptional experience with "Opera".

http://www.opera.com/

I recommend giving it a try.

Arcen
Senior Member of the Nick Manning fanclub

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Better Web Browere (ie: Internet Explorer has becom teh sux)   Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:20 pm

I would still go for Firefox. The popularity = HUGE amount of plugins. Opera is still pretty small, and while it is the most pedantic browser, it doesn't get tested as often as Firefox and IE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lebowski

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Better Web Browere (ie: Internet Explorer has becom teh sux)   Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:24 pm

Firefox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Canton/Zetswey
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Better Web Browere (ie: Internet Explorer has becom teh sux)   Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:19 pm

Chrome
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Better Web Browere (ie: Internet Explorer has becom teh sux)   Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:47 am

I like Firefox and don't see any real reason to switch away from it currently. The things I like going for it are tabbed viewing, the show windows and tabs from last time feature, it's ease of use for bookmarking and backing up/restoring saved bookmarks should you do a OS reinstall, overall stability, performance, and security, and vast amount of plugins particularly Adblock.

With all that said I've read good things about Chrome and Opera as well. Really just about any web browser would be better than IE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Web Browere (ie: Internet Explorer has becom teh sux)   

Back to top Go down

Better Web Browere (ie: Internet Explorer has becom teh sux)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1